Web for Everybody?
Impaired people ...
... but also design for all ...
- Not able to see, hear, or move
- Unable to process some types of information
- Difficulty reading or comprehending text
- May not be able to use a mouse or keyboard
- 460 Million world-wide have accessibility problems
... usability improved, too ...
... and accessibility is going to be enforced by law
- May have a text-only or small screen or slow internet
- May not speak or understand fluently the language of the web
- May be in an occupation where eyes, ears or hands are busy or
- May have an old browser, a different browser, a voice